Monday, July 03, 2006

Ciudad Vieja: One of the Likely Places I'll Take this Blog

I'm definitely thinking that one of the main reasons I'd like to use the blog is to present information about my archaeological work. I'll be working in the near future on something a bit more involved and synthesized for the site of Ciudad Vieja.

But I thought I might start with some initial posts on some of my findings.

Please, feel free to comment on this stuff, either with opinions on the findings and the materials, or on things you'd like to see in this regard. You can leave comments using the "comment" button at the bottom of each post. I'll be moderating comments (to keep spammers away), so they won't post immediately. If that system doesn't work, like I'm not checking it enough, I'll change it.

No comments: